You might be wondering why I’m doing this now. It’s simple, I had been saving ‘Tis the Season Book Tag to have something cheery after the holidays are over. Now that the dreaded back-to-work day is gone, I finally came around to do it. Thanks Calliope the Book Goddess for this fun tag! Without losing much time let’s get started.
- DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE WINTER READ?
As I said on my previous tag, Harry Potter and The Witch, The Wizard and the Wardrobe are some of my top winter reads. For the rest you can check out my Christmas reads post here.
- FIND A BOOK WITH BLUE ON THE COVER!
The lovely Bones is the first one I got out from my book cupboard!
- FIND A BOOK YOU’D USE AS THE STAR ON A CHRISTMAS TREE!
This cover of The Gift by Cecelia Ahern is so pretty. It couldn’t be better than this.
- PICK ONE FICTIONAL PLACE THAT WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A WINTER VACATION!
I think it’s been said a gazillion times already by loads of bloggers. There’s no place better than Hogwarts where one can spend winter holidays. Or any season for that matter.
- PICK ONE FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU’D TAKE WITH YOU ON YOUR WINTER VACATION!
Alice from Twilight and Percy from Percy Jackson would be perfect vacation mates. Vacations mean fun and laughter and craziness and these two are full of it!
- NAME ONE BOOK ON YOUR WISH LIST THIS YEAR!
The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah Maclean is the latest addition to my wish list so that’s the one I’m going to pick!
- FAVORITE HOLIDAY DRINK, TREAT, & MOVIE?
Holiday or not, tea is the only drink for me. Best treat would be chocolates and more chocolates. And any movie would as long as I’m cuddled in my bed with tea or chocolates any movie would be great
- WHO DO YOU TAG?
Since most of you have already done this, I’m going to give this a pass.
Have a great day all! 🙂 Love,